- 5-6 peeled, boiled potatoes
- 1 lb. bacon
- 2 cups broccoli florets
WHITE SAUCE INGREDIENTS
- 1/2 stick butter (4 Tablespoons)
- 2 heaping Tablespoons flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- Boil potatoes and broccoli (though not together) until soft.
- Cook bacon in frying pan until it is crisp.
- Place the potatoes, broccoli and bacon on a plate together and drizzle white sauce over top.
- WHITE SAUCE: Mix the butter and flour together for a minute. Add 1 1/2 cups milk and simmer until thick.
- Add salt, pepper and paprika to taste.
View original post here