- 1 box lined ziti
- 1 quart bottle pasta sauce
- Italian Sausage in the chub
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Brown and drain sausage.
- Heat sauce.
- Cook and drain ziti
- In a deep dish casserole pan or lasagna pan, put a thin layer of sauce on the bottom.
- Add a layer of Ziti then add more sauce on top of that. Add sausage and then a layer of mozzarella cheese.
- Add another layer of Ziti followed by more sauce.
- Top it all with the rest of the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minuets in a 375-degree oven or until cheese is melted and browned.
- Shred Parmesan cheese on top before serving.
View original post here