- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 3 Tablespoons Italian dressing
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 tomato, diced
- Brush the chicken breasts with the Italian dressing.
- Grill chicken on each side until done, or about 6 to 7 minutes.
- Near the end of the grilling time, brush the chicken with 1/4 cup barbecue sauce.
- Cut chicken into chunks.
- Warm the tortillas in the microwave to make them soft and foldable.
- Place a thin strip of barbecue sauce down the middle of the tortilla.
- Place chicken along the barbecue sauce and top with the shredded cheese and tomato.
- Carefully roll into a wrap, burrito style (fold two ends then roll).
- Place the folded edge down on a hot frying pan (no oil) and let it brown and seal.
- Flip the wrap and let the other side brown.
- Serve with ranch dressing.
View original post here