BBQ Crockpot Chicken
A RECIPE FROM HOUSEWIFE ECLECTIC
- 9 chicken thighs
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 1/2 cups BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tsp. mustard
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 tsp hot pepper sauce
- Dash of garlic salt and chili powder
- Place the chicken in the crock pot and sprinkle salt and pepper on top of the chicken.
- Combine the other ingredients in a separate bowl and then stir into the crock pot and coat the chicken.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours, depending on how dry you like your chicken.