- French bread
- Provolone cheese
- Romano or Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Tomato, diced
- Green onions, diced
- Olive oil
- Slice the French bread and set the bread underneath the broiler for a couple of minutes so the bread gets toasty.
- When the bread comes out, butter it.
- In a small bowl, mix chopped tomato (with the gooey insides removed), chopped green onions, about 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil, a pinch of basil and a dash of oregano. Mix it all up.
- Place a piece of provolone on each bread, then spoon your tomato mixture on top.
- Top with your shredded Romano or Parmesan cheese.
- Put back under the broiler until the cheese starts to brown on the edges.
View original post here