- 1 butternut squash
- Bag of cheese ravioli
- Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Olive oil
- 1 stick of butter (8 Tbsp.)
- Peel your butternut squash, then cut the squash in half and gut out the seeds.
- Dice the squash into little pieces.
- Turn the oven to broil.
- Spread the butternut squash onto a cookie sheet in a single layer.
- Spread a tablespoon or two of olive oil over the squash. Toss the squash until coated.
- Place the squash in the oven for about 20 minutes, until some of the edges start to turn a little brown.
- While that is cooking, make the ravioli according to the package directions.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter and add a handful of Parmesan cheese.
- Plate the meal with the ravioli on the bottom and then the butternut squash. Top with the butter and Parmesan cheese.
View original post here