- 1 lb chicken, cut in small pieces
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1/2 green bell pepper
- 5 or 6 sliced mushrooms
- 1 tsp. cajun spice
- Angel Hair Pasta
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbls butter
- dash of black pepper
- dash of cayenne peper
- Cut the peppers into small segments. Saute in olive oil until soft.
- Saute chicken in olive oil and add cajun spice.
- Add peppers to the skillet with the chicken
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, combine sauce ingredients. Stir with a wire wisk until sour cream blends in.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and peppers and simmer for 5 minutes.
- While the chicken is simmering, mix 3 Tablespoons of cornstarch and a small amount of cold water in a separate bowl. Stir until the mixture is smooth.
- Add to the skillet and stir for a few minutes to make sure the cornstarch has evenly mixed with the sauce. The sauce should thicken
- Serve on a bed of angel hair pasta.
- If it's not spicy enough for you, add a little more cajun spice on top.
View original post here