A RECIPE FROM HOUSEWIFE ECLECTIC
- 4 oz. Cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Margarine
- 3/4 cup Fresh mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups Cooked chicken
- 1 Tbls. Parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 roll Crescent rolls
- 2 pkgs. Chicken gravy
- Mix cream cheese and margarine and till smooth.
- Add other ingredients.
- Put 3 T. of mixture in crescent roll and form into a pillow, sealing the contents inside a little pouch.
- Dip in melted margarine then bread crumbs.
- Bake at 375º for 20 to 28 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with chicken gravy.