Chicken and Rice
A RECIPE FROM HOUSEWIFE ECLECTIC
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cans water
- 2 cans rice
- 1 Tablespoon dried onion
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Mix cream of chicken soup, water, rice and dried onion together in a casserole pan that will fit in your microwave.
- Lay two boneless skinless chicken breasts on top of mixture.
- Pour melted butter over chicken.
- Season with 1 teaspoon of salt and 1/4 teaspoon paprika.
- Microwave for 30 minutes, turning the dish every 15 minutes.
- When cooked, remove the chicken from the mixture and cut up the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Place the chicken back into the casserole and stir around.