- 2 lbs. chicken meat (breast, thigh or wing acceptable)
- 1/2 lb. firm grapes
- 1-2 stalks crunchy celery
- 1 crisp apple
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 dozen large croissants
- Boil chicken until cooked (internal temperature should be 165 degrees).
- Shred chicken.
- Allow chicken to cool completely in refrigerator.
- Stir in mayonnaise and mix in garlic salt.
- Chop apple, grapes and celery into small pieces and stir into salad.
- Chill the chicken salad in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Slice each croissant down the middle and stuff with chicken salad.
View original post here