A RECIPE FROM HOUSEWIFE ECLECTIC
- 3-4 large potatoes
- 3-4 large carrots
- 1 onion
- 1 lb. beef stew meat, browned
- 1-2 cans tomato soup
- Brown the beef and set aside.
- Peel vegetables, slice and put in a crock pot with an onion, cut in half.
- Pour beef on top.
- Open can of tomato soup and pour on top of beef and vegetables.
- Add 1/2 can water (or use broth and add 1 can water depending on how much broth you like).
- Cover and allow to cook on high for 4 hours or until vegetables are soft and beef is tender.