A RECIPE FROM HOUSEWIFE ECLECTIC
- 16 oz. imitation crab meat
- 1/2 cup celery
- 1 tomato, quartered
- 1/4 cup olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1 tsp. mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
* This salad does not hold over well to the next day, so make sure to eat it all or properly dispose of it after your meal.
- Chop the imitation crab meat into small, bite-sized pieces.
- Combine all the solid ingredients, then work in mayo, mustard and seasonings.
- Chill for 30-60 minutes before serving.
- Serve on sandwich buns for a sandwich or eat as a light summer salad.