Cream Cheese Chicken
A RECIPE FROM HOUSEWIFE ECLECTIC
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 pkg. Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning (spice)
- 8 oz. package cream cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning (spice)
- 7-8 cups bow tie pasta (dry)
- Clean Chicken.
- Melt butter and pour into crock pot.
- Add water, Italian salad dressing mix and 1 tsp. Italian Seasoning. Mix well.
- Add chicken and coat with mixture.
- Put lid on the crock pot and cook on low for 2 to 3 hours or until done.
- Remove chicken and cut into bite-size pieces. Set chicken aside.
- In a separate bowl, soften cream cheese in microwave.
- Mix in soup, milk, and 2 tsp. Italian seasoning. Stir until smooth. (Warm in microwave for 2 minutes to help get mixture smooth)
- Add to the sauce that is in the crock-pot and mix well. Add chicken and stir.
- Cook 1 hour on low.
- Cook pasta and serve with the chicken sauce.