- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cups frozen hash browns
- 1/2 lb. cooked and crumbled bacon (pat dry in paper towels)
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- pepper to taste
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup cheese, shredded
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced (optional)
- Parsley, oregano and dill
- Melt the butter and add hash browns. Cook until the hash browns have browned.
- Put hash browns in a square pan.
- Add the layer of bacon over the hash browns.
- Beat the eggs and add the salt and pepper, milk and herbs.
- Pour over the mixture in the pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes, until set.
- Add the cheese to the top and let melt.
View original post here