A RECIPE FROM HOUSEWIFE ECLECTIC
- 12-oz. package penne pasta
- 1 lb. grated mozzarella cheese
- 26-oz. spaghetti sauce
- 3.5-oz. package pepperoni
- 1/2 pound (or half a chub) sausage
- Cook pasta and drain.
- Cook sausage in a skillet. Season with red pepper and Italian seasonings.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a 9x13 pan, pour in enough spaghetti sauce to thinly cover the bottom.
- Place a layer of pasta and place half of the pepperoni on top of the pasta. Then sprinkle half of the cheese over the pepperoni. Then add a layer of all of all the sausage.
- Pour half of the remaining spaghetti sauce on top followed by the rest of the pasta and then the rest of the pepperoni. Pour the rest of the spaghetti sauce on top and top with the rest of the cheese.
- Bake until heated through and cheese is bubbly.