- 3 medium avocados, pitted
- 1 1/2 jalapeños
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 onion
- Pit the avocados and remove the fruit from the shell. Place the fruit in a food processor.
- Slice the jalapeños in half and remove all seeds. Finely dice the jalapeño. Place in the food processor with the avocados.
- Finely chop and press 1 clove of garlic. Be sure to add salt while pressing the garlic with the flat blade of your knife. Add it to the food processor.
- Finely chop 1/4 onion and add to the food processor.
- Blend until the guacamole comes to a creamy consistency.
View original post here