- 2 chicken breasts (add more for a larger family) cut into thin strips
- 2 or more different types of squash.
- green onion
- lemon juice
- bread crumbs
- olive oil
- bow tie noodles
- garlic salt
- Cut one squash (the larger one) down the middle. Cut the other squash down the middle and then dice into 1/2-inch chunks.
- Lay the squash in a heated pan with olive oil. Sprinkle herbs and spices on top as desired. Cook through until the squash starts to darken and show signs of charring. Add diced green onion and sliced mushrooms.
- Meanwhile, slice the chicken into thin strips and lay in another pan heated with olive oil. Add a small amount of lemon juice. Add herbs and spices to the chicken. Turn chicken halfway through the cooking process.
- Once the chicken is cooked through, drain any excess liquids.
- Transfer the chicken to a baking dish covered in tinfoil. Lightly coat chicken in butter and coat with bread crumbs. Place in oven heated to 350 degrees and bake for 10 minutes.
- Place chicken and vegetables on bed of bow tie noodles.
- Top with Italian dressing.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and with black olives and diced tomato.
View original post here