A RECIPE FROM HOUSEWIFE ECLECTIC
- A filet of tilapia per person
- 7 or 8 mushrooms, quartered
- 1 zucchini squash, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- Lemon juice
- 1 package pasta
- Parmesan cheese
- Put the olive oil and butter in a really hot pan. Wait until the butter is frothy and then add your veggies.
- Cook them until the squash starts to brown slightly. Set aside.
- In the same pan, prepare the fish.
- Season tilapia with garlic, lemon pepper, dill, thyme and rosemary before putting fish in the pan.
- Add 1 tablespoon olive oil and saute the fish in the oil for a minute on each side.
- Pour in the lemon juice and put the lid on the pan. Let the fish steam with the lemon until cooked through.
- Cook a package of noodles to package specifications.
- Layer noodles, then shredded Parmesan cheese, then the veggies, finish off with the fish.