Oriental Lettuce Wraps
A RECIPE FROM HOUSEWIFE ECLECTIC
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 2-3 Tbsp. Sesame oil
- 1 tsp. granulated garlic
- 1/4 Cup packed brown sugar
- 2 lbs. stew meat
- carrots, sliced
- red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- celery, sliced
- green onion, diced
- iceberg lettuce
- white rice, cooked
- Combine the soy sauce, sesame oil, brown sugar and garlic in a large Ziploc bag.
- Marinate the beef and vegetables in the soy sauce mixture for about 30 minutes.
- Start cooking the rice while the beef is marinating.
- Dump the entire marinating mixture into a large frying pan or wok.
- Stir until the meat is browned and the vegetables are slightly softened.
- Serve mixture with rice in big leaves of lettuce.