- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 Tablespoon dried onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried garlic
- fry together and drain
- 6-8 cans tomato sauce (8 ounces)
- 1-2 cans tomato paste
- 1-2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- Add salt to taste.
- Bring to a boil and simmer on low for 40 minutes
- 3 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg beaten
- 2 Tablespoons chopped parsley (fresh)
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 8-oz. package manicotti noodles
- Cook noodles (Use either manicotti shells or large seashells).
- Combine filling ingredients and fill manicotti.
- Place in 9x13 pan with spaghetti sauce on the bottom.
- Arrange in a single layer and cover with spaghetti sauce.
- Cover with foil and bake 25-30 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Uncover and sprinkle with additional 1 cup of mozzarella.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
View original post here