Marv 'N Joe
A RECIPE FROM HOUSEWIFE ECLECTIC
- French Bread
- Garlic Salt
- Tomatoes, sliced
- Provolone cheese slices
- Parmesan cheese
- Olive oil
- Take a thick piece of french bread and spread butter on top.
- Sprinkle with the garlic salt and add pepper.
- Place 2-3 slices of tomato to cover the top of the bread and pour a small amount of olive oil and vinegar, just enough to give the sandwich a kick.
- Top with a piece of provolone cheese and the Parmesan cheese.
- Toss in the broiler until the cheese is bubbly and starts to brown.
- The browning is very important. A perfect Marv N' Joe is browned around the edges and has a little crisp to it.