Meat and Ramen Stirfry
A RECIPE FROM HOUSEWIFE ECLECTIC
- 1 pkg. frozen stir fry
- 2 pkgs. beef Ramen
- 1 lb. thin steak strips
- soy sauce
- sesame oil
- Stir fry the vegetables, either in the package of sauce that comes in some bags or in soy sauce and sesame oil. Make sure you are sparing on the sesame oil.
- Cut meat into thin strips.
- Brown and cook the meat in olive oil until the strips are cooked through.
- Cook packages of Ramen to package specifications.
- Add meat to the vegetables and continue to stir fry together.
- When the meat has a nice Asian flavor to it, drain the noodles and add the meat and veggie stir fry to a bed of noodles.
View original post here