A RECIPE FROM HOUSEWIFE ECLECTIC
INGREDIENTS AND PREPARATION
- 1 cup butter
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- Melt the butter and mix with the cocoa and sugar.
- Add the eggs slowly, making sure to mix in each one.
- Add the flour and mix well again.
- Pour batter into a 9x13 greased pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 22-25 minutes.
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 lb. powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon mint extract
- green food coloring
- Mix the powdered sugar and butter.
- Add the milk and stir, then add the extract and enough food coloring to get your desired color.
- Spread on your cooked brownies and refrigerate until stiff.
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butter
CHOCOLATE TOPPING PREPARATION
- Melt the two ingredients together in the microwave for a few minutes and stir well.
- Pour over frosting and coat the pan with it.
- Refrigerated until stiff.