A RECIPE FROM HOUSEWIFE ECLECTIC
- 2-3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8-oz. container sour cream
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon poppyseeds
- 30 Ritz-type crackers
- 1/2 cup butter
- Cut the chicken breasts into cubes and then brown with a little bit of butter.
- Combine the browned chicken, the sour cream and the soup in a casserole dish.
- Melt the butter and crush the crackers.
- In a separate bowl, combine melted butter, poppy seeds and cracker crumbs. Pour over chicken.
- Bake at 350 for 30 - 40 minutes.
- Serve over rice.