- 3 cups potatoes, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cubed ham
- 1 Tablespoon paprika
- Place the cubed potatoes in a large pan and cover with just enough water that the potatoes don't poke out.
- Cook potatoes until tender.
- Reduce heat, but DO NOT DRAIN.
- Add the onion powder, cream of chicken soup, sour cream and milk. Mix well.
- Add the ham and paprika and allow to heat through, being careful that the soup does NOT boil.
- Serve with French bread or rolls
View original post here