- 1 lb. shrimp (frozen, cooked shrimp)
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely pressed
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Heat the oil in a skillet.
- Combine all ingredients, except the cheese, in the skillet for about 3 minutes, or until everything is heated through. (If you are using uncooked shrimp, cook the shrimp until it is pink and firm.
- Sprinkle with cheese and remove from heat.
View original post here