A RECIPE FROM HOUSEWIFE ECLECTIC
- 1 zucchini squash
- 1 yellow crookneck squash
- 1/2 a sweet yellow onion
- Bag of ravioli
- Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Olive oil
- Italian dressing
- Herbs of your liking
- Clean and slice your squashes into rounds; leave peels on.
- Slice the onion.
- Place the squash rounds and onion in pan with olive oil. Sprinkle with basil, rosemary, oregano or other herbs to your taste.
- Saute with olive oil until the onions start to turn a brownish color.
- Meanwhile, cook the ravioli according to package directions.
- Top with Italian dressing and shredded Parmesan OR top with melted butter and cheese.
- Plate the dish by layering it with pasta on the bottom, then squash, dressing and top with cheese.