- 12 jalapeños
- 1/2 package cream cheese, softened
- 1-2 eggs, beaten
- Panko bread crumbs
- cooking oil
- Split jalapeños down the center and remove the seeds.
- Fill the hollowed-out cavity of the pepper with the softened cream cheese.
- Dip in the beaten egg and then coat in bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in deep fryer or in the bottom of a frying pan.
- Place the jalapeños in the hot oil until the outsides start to brown.
- For a special treat, top with cooked bacon crumbles.
View original post here