- 2- 3 lbs of chicken
- 3 eggs
- Cut chicken into pieces.
- Make a bowl of cornstarch and add a little bit of garlic salt.
- Make a bowl of the eggs whisked.
- Dip the chicken into the eggs and then into the cornstarch.
- Put in a pan at 375 degrees, pretty hot with oil.
- Brown in sections and set aside on paper towel.
- Add oil each time each time you add a new batch.
- 3 cups of sugar
- 1 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tbs ketchup
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 teaspoons garlic salt
- Simmer 5-10 minutes.
- Turn down electric to 240 degrees.
- Pour sauce into pan.
- Stir in thickening of 2-3 Tablespoons cornstarch with water, then stir in pan.
View original post here