Sweet and Sour Meatballs
A RECIPE FROM HOUSEWIFE ECLECTIC
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 egg, lightly whisked
- 1/4 cup dehydrated onion
- 1 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- Combine the meatball ingredients and form into balls.
- Place meatballs into a single layer in a 9x13 pan.
- Combine sauce ingredients in a saucepan.
- Pour the sauce on the meatballs and bake at 350 degrees for just over 30 minutes.
- Serve with rice.