- 1 carrot
- 2 stalks celery
- 2 cans tomato soup
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 lb. ground beef
- elbow macaroni pasta
- 1 Tbls. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. dill
- Chop up carrot and celery and add to a couple of cans of tomato soup.
- Pour in milk.
- While those ingredients are heating together, make a package of pasta as directed.
- Brown and drain ground beef. Add to the soup.
- Drain pasta when tender and add to soup.
- Let the soup simmer until the celery and carrots are tender.
- Add Italian seasoning and a little bit of dill to top it off.
View original post here