- 1 lb ground sausage
- 1 tsp red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 4 Tbsp bacon pieces
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 10 cups water (this water stays in the soup, so make sure to measure it out.)
- 5 cubes chicken bouillon
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 5 or 6 potatoes
- 1/4 bunch kale
- Sautee sausage and crushed red pepper in pot.
- Drain excess fat and set aside.
- In the same pan, sauté bacon, green onions and garlic for approximately 15 mins, until cooked through.
- Mix together the chicken bouillon and water in a large pot, then add in the onions, bacon and garlic. Cook until boiling.
- Add potatoes and cook until soft, about half an hour.
- Add heavy cream and cook until thoroughly heated.
- Stir in the sausage.
- Add kale just before serving.
View original post here